Sunday, December 9, 2012

Send all friends invitation only 4-5 clicks on Facebook

Asasalamualaikuma, I hope you are all well. Today I'll share your tips with the small one. There are no pages or read any groups. If you invite someone to a group that we are or what we are going to balunato? I think I see what's new? There is a button on the Select sajesta karaleito, but once karunato If you think 100 + is the number of friends? (many of them,  1000 and is) the case would select a video??


Tricks That Hmm, that's how it's easy to just 3-4 stepe peije invite everyone to do any good, or custom. This means that your friends will select listake together!!
Let's go down to the practical applications of.
Judging on my Facebook - salusana pages it
If you like it, then this page in your
Tell friends easily in three clicks >>
1. Group pages or main wall to the left, click on 'Suggest to your friends' >>
2. Then a pop - up menu appears in your list of friends
I >>
3. After the pop-up menu in your browser's address bar ...
javascript: fs.select_all ()
Paste this code >>
4. Press Enter to
5. Then click Send Invitation >>
6. That's it your
Well done, I hope it will be useful to everyone
At the same time I published

0 comments:

Post a Comment